Pioneer Ministry (IME 1-3/4)
YMC runs a three-year programme for ordinands recommended for Pioneer Ministry. In addition to covering the core ministerial curriculum of standard programmes, students receive specially-focussed input to prepare them for their particular area of ministry.
- Personal tutoring from a Tutor familiar with pioneer ministry;
- Module assignments related to pioneer ministry;
- Dedicated formational groups for pioneer ordinands;
- Two major placements in pioneer contexts with accompanying reflection;
- Participation in relevant module;
- A related research project/dissertation.
Download the YMC Prospectus 2012-2013 (PDF) here.
Please also see the ‘full time contextual route’.